Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this card after seeing a post on the Amazon board...I made it as large as the vintage image I found, would allow. It should print out well at 200 dpi. If you have ordered a K for someone and it won't make it by Thursday, maybe print this out adding the actual estimated delivery date...and your own personal note.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Perfect...I emailed this to my daughter who is giving a kindle to her Mother-in-Law for Christmas and she won't be getting it until March. 

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
So cute cowgirl.  I don't know how you guyz do this stuff.  My Christmas greeting was a photo taken last Christmas in my Living Room with my dog Sparky looking out the front door.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's funny. A friend at work today gave me a book, "The Physics of Christmas" (I teach physics) with a note basically saying something to keep you busy while you wait on your kindle. It was nice.

LSbookend

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Note, you may want to change the dpi to 200. It should make it a nice 4x5 card size and a print out much nicer.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Very neat!  You make me almost wish I didn't already have a Kindle and was looking forward to one coming.

Almost.

O.K.  Not really. . . but the image is great!!  :D

Ann

·
Registered
384 Posts
Octochick, Making this card for others to use is a very nice thing. Thanks for the time you took to do this.

Here is a little virtual gift for you.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Octochick,

That's a great card!

Thanks for posting it & giving the added tip about using 200 dpi to make a 4x5 card.

Marci

1 - 13 of 13 Posts