Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Teninx our friend...
We just wanted to say hello and to let you know that we are thinking of you and the lovely Mrs. Hope all is well and please know that we miss you. Poke your head in when you get a sec and say hi.

sjc...

·
Registered
67 Posts
THinking of you.  ;) Hope everything is going well.  Check in soon.

Hoa

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Our thoughts are with you.  Hope to see you back on again real soon.
deb

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
sjc said:
Hey Teninx our friend...
We just wanted to say hello and to let you know that we are thinking of you and the lovely Mrs. Hope all is well and please know that we miss you. Poke your head in when you get a sec and say hi.

sjc...
What a great idea.... Hope all is well and come back soon. :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Teninx,

Thinking about you and missing you here. Come back soon! We still have a date at the Portsmouth Brew Pub, right?

L

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
We're suffering from tinfoil withdrawl..... we miss your wit and wisdom Teninx!!!  Praying for you and Mrs. T - please know you're both in our thoughts and prayers!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm new here, but you have all my sympathy--and empathy--because I'm just getting over a brush with it myself. Just the brush was sufficient to let me know I don't want a big dose of the latest winter scourge!

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
julietw said:
I'm new here, but you have all my sympathy--and empathy--because I'm just getting over a brush with it myself. Just the brush was sufficient to let me know I don't want a big dose of the latest winter scourge!
Welcome Juliet,

Other than Harvey, Leslie and a few others we're all fairly new here. There's an authors here at KindleBoards thread that Leslie maintains:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,1819.0.html

You might like post there and on the welcome thread so everyone knows who you are.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts