Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone,

My book has been online for approx a week now, and I've sold over 12 copies on Amazon. 12? Yeah, I know this isn't a milestone to most writers, but it is to me. I can recall clearly when I released my first book. it took over a month to generate 1 sale, and that was even from a friend. So, I'm really excited. Also, I've gotten 4 reviews on Amazon, 3 on Goodreads and 1 on Smashwords, and they are all really good. 4 reviews in 1 week, while the other book has only 2 reviews in 3 months. My prayer is that this new book soars higher in the Kindle Store, and more customers like it.

If you're interested? Check out the book via my signature. It's titled, LS: The Beginning :)

Thank you
Kelvin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,594 Posts
Congrats!  That is really good news and you are right to be excited about it.  It took me almost two months to make 12 sales.  LOL  So I do understand how excited you must be.  I'll check your book out and hope the sales keep on that great trajectory for you.  :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JeanneM said:
Congrats! That is really good news and you are right to be excited about it. It took me almost two months to make 12 sales. LOL So I do understand how excited you must be. I'll check your book out and hope the sales keep on that great trajectory for you. :)
Aw, thanks Jeanne...Appreciate it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mel Comley said:
That's fabulous Kelvin, congrats.

It must be because you look so dapper in your suit! :D
Haha...Mel, dapper? Thanks for the compliment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JRainey said:
Hey, Kelvin, a milestone is a milestone! Every one is worth celebrating. :) Congrats and here's to many more sales!!
Thanks so much.
jackblaine said:
Sounds to me like you are n your way! Congrats!
Thanks. I hope so too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Any sale is a good sale... so be happy, be proud, and keep writing! :)

-jb 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
522 Posts
I think every mile(foot)stone is worth celebrating! (and you seem to be dressed to go somewhere fancy)  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Congrats! When I first published I'd go days and days without a sale. Much less reviews. So 12 in a week and 4 reviews already that's FANTASTIC! Be proud!  ;D 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jimbronyaur said:
Any sale is a good sale... so be happy, be proud, and keep writing! :)

-jb 8)
thanks Jim. I will. In fact, I'm currently writing the sequel to the book :)
hs said:
Congratulations!
How long did it take for your first book to reach 12 sales?
Haha..It's still not reached 10 sales yet...haha

Debi F said:
I think every mile(foot)stone is worth celebrating! (and you seem to be dressed to go somewhere fancy) ;D
Oh, thanks.

EliRey said:
Congrats! When I first published I'd go days and days without a sale. Much less reviews. So 12 in a week and 4 reviews already that's FANTASTIC! Be proud! ;D 8)
Thanks. I am so proud
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top