Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

We've instituted a new board here at Kindleboards: reviews! This is the place where members can post their reviews of the Kindle (version 1 and 2), covers and other accessories. We are hoping that this new board becomes the premier "go to" place for up-to-date reviews about the Kindle and related products, written by users for users.

We have developed some brief guidelines which are at the board and can be found here.

I hope folks will take advantage of this new feature and contribute their reviews to the board. Thanks, everyone, for your interest and support. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Leslie

along with Harvey, Verena, Betsy, Linda, and Ann

·
Registered
599 Posts
Great idea! It's very frustrating navigating through the Amazon reviews when so many of them were written by people who didn't even own the product they were reviewing!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Britt said:
Great idea! It's very frustrating navigating through the Amazon reviews when so many of them were written by people who didn't even own the product they were reviewing!
That's exactly one of the problems we are hoping to solve!

L

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nice addition to KB!

I noticed the "Reviews" section late yesterday, and thought I'd just overlooked it since I discovered KB! But the sections were empty yet - this explains it! Looking forward to reading various evaluations from the knowledgeable folks on Kindleboards.com!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
oh shoot I just put a review of my new K2 in the Received your Kindle Yet post here section -- if you want to whoosh it over to the review section please do it -- Still kind of icky sick and the thought of typing that again - ugh - it took me a half hour to do that one post  ::)    thanks

·
Registered
651 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Did you see mine? You click click on the link at the bottom of my post...
I love, love, love your review. Thank you. You covered everything so well...painted a very good picture of the Kindle 2.

I'm trying to wait a year before I upgrade to the next Kindle, but you are making it very hard.

I just had to replace my frig. I could have bought four kindles!!!

Thank you, Luvmy4brats.

yogini

·
Registered
737 Posts
Leslie said:
All Kindleboards members are qualified to write reviews -- we only ask that you have used the product that you are reviewing.
Thank you, Leslie. At this time, I am only qualified to review Crown Royal and the pouch. Pouch is too small, dang. Maybe a Xmas stocking?

But I got my K2 and love it.

Off to the basement to find that Xmas box.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts