Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in to share the happy news that I've agreed to another English language print-only deal with Harlequin MIRA, this time for two new Sullivan books: A Xmas Sullivan story that they will be putting out in Hardcover this fall :) (at which point I will do a simultaneous release of the ebook) and a connected Sullivan novella (ONE PERFECT NIGHT has been out since January in ebook) that will be in a print anthology! They are absolutely blowing the doors off of the upcoming mass market releases for books 1-8 starting May 28th with a paperback coming out every month until March 2014, so I'm really excited about my 2nd print-only deal with Harlequin.

And, on top of that fun news, I had the most lovely chat on the phone with Hugh Howey last week. He's fab.

:) Bella

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dalya said:
So, I'll be seeing you in my grocery store? That'll be awesome!!! Congrats!
Yes, my Sullivans will be in your grocery store...and every other store that sells books!!! That first sight of the first book in the stores is going to be really exciting for me. :) Thanks for your congrats!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
bellaandre said:
Just wanted to pop in to share the happy news that I've agreed to another English language print-only deal with Harlequin MIRA, this time for two new Sullivan books: A Xmas Sullivan story that they will be putting out in Hardcover this fall :) (at which point I will do a simultaneous release of the ebook) and a connected Sullivan novella (ONE PERFECT NIGHT has been out since January in ebook) that will be in a print anthology! They are absolutely blowing the doors off of the upcoming mass market releases for books 1-8 starting May 28th with a paperback coming out every month until March 2014, so I'm really excited about my 2nd print-only deal with Harlequin.

And, on top of that fun news, I had the most lovely chat on the phone with Hugh Howey last week. He's fab.

:) Bella
I can't decide if I'm more jealous of the print-only deal or the Bella-Andre-Hugh-Howey confab. :) #congrats!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Susan Kaye Quinn said:
I can't decide if I'm more jealous of the print-only deal or the Bella-Andre-Hugh-Howey confab. :) #congrats!
I have just given myself to be jealous of both. BIG congrats, Bella ... on both accomplishments. You and Hugh are role models.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts