Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since July hit I've been in a writing funk. I couldn't get myself excited or interested in writing another book, even though I'm halfway through my current WIP. Then I received this e-mail.

Hello Mobashar

Just a line to say really enjoyed Ten Typewriter Tales. A good mix of storylines and subject matter. Right up my street! Well done.

Cheers

[sender] (UK)
I've received some positive reviews for my books but this one was unexpected. One, it's for a short story collection that I haven't really promoted. Two, the reader took the time to go to my website and contact me.

Whenever we feel that no one will read or care about what we write, there may be someone who actually does. In fact, someone may be reading your working right now and you would never know about it.

I just wanted to share this.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Print that one out and put it near your keyboard for inspiration.  Thanks for sharing!  :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Mobashar Qureshi said:

Whenever we feel that no one will read or care about what we write, there may be someone who actually does. In fact, someone may be reading your working right now and you would never know about it.
This is a really good thing to remember, since our work is usually so lonely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts