Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2228 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My hobby is digital photography. I must have 30,000 pictures on my computer that I have taken. I bet at least 100 are good. ;D I thought it would be a good idea to have a place to post our pictures. I know all you "Kindlers" out there are talented. I thought that this would be a good place to post that occasional picture that you really liked. It could be your pet, your wonderful garden, that beautiful snow (northern laititudes only) or anything else you find interesting. If possible I'd like to have the pictures be taken by you or a family member. This is not a place to show all your pictures just those special ones. I hope there isn't another thread like this because I couldn't find it. Instructions to insert a picture can be found at this URL:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,211.0.html

I'll start by showing a few pictures I took yesterday. The flowers are justing starting to come up north so I took a few shots. Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing your talent.
jp

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I have no talent, but if I do take a good picture I'll do my best to post it, I love to take pictures  ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you don't need talent, just keep taking pictures....
jp

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I love digital. I can take hundreds of photos and only print/upload the best. I will have to look around my camera (my parents don't know I bought a camera for myself.)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I love taking pictures and every once in a while I snap one that I like. Here are a couple.

This was taken from our boat. It is under one of the bridges in the Intracoastal canal. We are becoming overrun with the Iguanas here.

This was taken at Sea World. My grandsons wanted to feed the birds and I went with them and was able to snap a picture of this bird close up.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice Kathy & Trekker!!!!
jp

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rivet.... nice neighbor. ;D
jp

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have messed this thread up twice and removed my posts. I am going to try one more time. I have been using flickr but just found my old picasa account and will try to learn to use it soon.

This is a self timed photo. This tomato grew over the fence and 6 ft wide before the summer was over I had picked over 2000 cherry tomatoes off of it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Dori, it's great to see a picture of you.  You are even cuter than the kittens a few posts up  :)

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Dori said:
I have messed this thread up twice and removed my posts. I am going to try one more time. I have been using flickr but just found my old picasa account and will try to learn to use it soon.

This is a self timed photo. This tomato grew over the fence and 6 ft wide before the summer was over I had picked over 2000 cherry tomatoes off of it.
Dori, that makes me want to take my shoes off and walk in the grass. :)

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Kathy said:
I love taking pictures and every once in a while I snap one that I like. Here are a couple.
This was taken at Sea World. My grandsons wanted to feed the birds and I went with them and was able to snap a picture of this bird close up.
I love how the colors of the bird leap out at you, with the background being almost B&W. This is worthy of framing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Kathy said:

This was taken from our boat. It is under one of the bridges in the Intracoastal canal. We are becoming overrun with the Iguanas here.
I like the Iguana. A freind of mine had several while I was growing up. They are very interesting creatures.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I knew you Kindlers were talented.  Great shots so far.  I enjoy seeing what people feel are interesting shots. Keep them coming....
jp

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Some great pictures here!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Our family is BIG Disney Fans, we've been to Disney World many, many times. Recently we've been visiting the week after Thanksgiving. The weather is cooler, crowds are down and all the Christmas decorations are up. Here are a few pix from last December.
jp

1 - 20 of 2228 Posts