Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The good news: The Colin Dexter books about Inspector Morse are coming to the Kindle.

The bad news: The only one that will be available at present will be the last one of the 12 or 13 volume series,
where Morse dies.
Go figure.

Mike

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
jmiked said:
The good news: The Colin Dexter books about Inspector Morse are coming to the Kindle.

The bad news: The only one that will be available at present will be the last one of the 12 or 13 volume series,
where Morse dies.
Go figure.

Mike
I knew no more Inspector Morse books were going to be written, but I didn't know what your spoiler revealed.

Let me know if the rest of the series becomes available.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gertiekindle said:
I also liked Midsomer Murders.
Me, too. I went to a lot of trouble to get the behind-the-scenes book on Midsomer, and use it as a reference guisde.

I didn't like the novels quite as much as I did the TV series, though, I haven't read most of them. Same for the Inspector Lynley series.

Mike

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just to show that we're all so different, I liked the Lynley books much more than the TV series.  Havers, especially, didn't fit my mental picture from the books.

I also enjoyed the Inspector Lewis series (a spin off of the Morse series)

I've never tried the Midsomer books, but I adore the TV series.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.