Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the second book and I'm liking it alot but before reading the series I had read a few Dresden short stories so I have a few questions:

When does Harry get an apprentice and when does he find his half brother the elf I think he was? Which books does these events happen in?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
First question -- I don't remember

Second question --
The character of the half-brother first appears in the second or third book and then in some of the subsequent books, but Harry doesn't find out about the relationship until the 6th book. And it's not an elf, but I won't say who or what the half-brother is in case you don't want to be totally spoiled if you aren't already. ;)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
chobitz said:
I'm on the second book and I'm liking it alot but before reading the series I had read a few Dresden short stories so I have a few questions:

When does Harry get an apprentice and when does he find his half brother the elf I think he was? Which books does these events happen in?
Harry finds out about his half-brother in Blood Rites, book 6 in the series.
Harry gets an apprentice in Proven Guilty, book 8 in the series.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Book 3 has me confused. It talks about Michael as if he isn't a new character and talks about a case in between book 2 and 3 and it involves Michael, demons and human sacrifice. Is there a short story that fills in that gap?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Book 3 is Grave Peril, and introduces Michael. There isn't any short story between the two that I remember. Harry and Michael had met before, but I don't think the story of their meeting is covered in any of the books yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts