Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I had to laugh, Brian, because when I was reading your post, an ad for Singles popped up at the bottom of the screen.  LOL

But seriously... yes, I've noticed a lot of that lately too.  But I think people are just saying provocative things to get people into the thread.  :)  It got me into yours.  LOL

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JeanneM said:
I had to laugh, Brian, because when I was reading your post, an ad for Singles popped up at the bottom of the screen. LOL

But seriously... yes, I've noticed a lot of that lately too. But I think people are just saying provocative things to get people into the thread. :) It got me into yours. LOL
lol!!! That's great, the keywords pulled a singles ad. But, I was hardly trying to be provocative - I'm far too plain, and I don't even write erotica...............yet? (DAH-DAH-DUhhhh!!!)

Steven L. Hawk said:
Define "unnecessarily."
hehe Perhaps "inappropriately" would be more appropriate. Are we just teasing one another in a twisted sort of online communicae?

B. Justin Shier said:
"A rash of sex, passion, and want..."

Is best by a single intramuscular injection of penicillin.

Oh, wait, wrong board. Never mind. ::)

B.
I laughed out loud, and the other person in the room looked at me funny. I lowered my eyes and continued typing... lol

·
Registered
992 Posts
I think it's all the pent-up (slow sales) frustration. A bit like why a ton of babies are born in the summer-- nothing better to do in the winter.  ;D

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
JeanneM said:
I had to laugh, Brian, because when I was reading your post, an ad for Singles popped up at the bottom of the screen.
I got an ad for 2-minute noodles... which wasn't really a good combination of thought processes. ;D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Where are these sexy threads?  I must be missing them.

BTW, I got a singles ad too...but it's a Christian Singles dating ad.  ROFL someone's not doing a good job in the SEO department.  They should be targeting words like "chastity", "abstinence", and...um..."Christian".  :D  What's their marketing campaign? "Want hot sex? Join the Christian Singles dating club!"  :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Kpfowler said:
I think it's all the pent-up (slow sales) frustration. A bit like why a ton of babies are born in the summer-- nothing better to do in the winter. ;D
hahaha, I love KB.

-jb 8)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Emeline Danvers said:
Where are these sexy threads? I must be missing them.

BTW, I got a singles ad too...but it's a Christian Singles dating ad. ROFL someone's not doing a good job in the SEO department. They should be targeting words like "chastity", "abstinence", and...um..."Christian". :D What's their marketing campaign? "Want hot sex? Join the Christian Singles dating club!" :D
No hot sex for the Christians. Their members do it strickly missionary.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey, I'm an erotica writer.  How can I NOT post in this thread?  LOL  Let's make 'em wet, wild, and wicked, and refuse to apologize.

So, Brian, you're leading the way, right?  You take the heat, and gain the glory.  I'll be over on the side, sipping Kool-aide from an old mayonaise jar and sneakering.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
BrianKittrell said:
It seems many conversations are centerting around sex or at least contain jokes or comments about it around here recently. Are we all unnecessarily aroused? LOL
Just like we're all unnecessarily hungry, and we all unnecessarily breathe.

·
Registered
134 Posts
BrianKittrell said:
It seems many conversations are centerting around sex or at least contain jokes or comments about it around here recently. Are we all unnecessarily aroused? LOL
I'm never a fan of of the words "sex" and "rash" in the same sentence.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
nomesque said:
I got an ad for 2-minute noodles... which wasn't really a good combination of thought processes. ;D
You owe me a keyboard, missy!

modwitch said:
Bumping so more people can spit liquids on their computers this morning.... ;D
Actually, it may be MW that owes me...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts