Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

how pretty is this? you can pick the leather color (there are about 25 different colors), pick the color of your monogram (and the letter, obviously), and pick your silk lining trim. It comes in solid too. So expensive though. The monogram sleeve is $108 while the solid is $88. I'd so buy one if they weren't so expensive.

AB Sutton Simple Slip for the Kindle 2

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Cute, but not at those prices!

A

·
0 Posts
Beautiful but too expensive-and I have to wonder just how durable a silk lining would be, especially since it would not be easy to clean.

·
Registered
290 Posts
It's not really lined with silk, just a band around the top edge of the case.  It's lined with wool.

It's a beautiful case and I admit to being tempted.  But I just got a new Noreve - but a sleeve is different - but I love my Noreve - but the AB Sutton is personalized - but -but -but.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tlrowley said:
It's not really lined with silk, just a band around the top edge of the case. It's lined with wool.

It's a beautiful case and I admit to being tempted. But I just got a new Noreve - but a sleeve is different - but I love my Noreve - but the AB Sutton is personalized - but -but -but.....
I know, right. It's pretty sad, I tend to scheme with my own money simply because I don't have much. I usually get HUGE buyer's remorse. When I bought my boyfriend his laptop on sale for $400 last christmas, I thought I'd have a heart attack handing my card over. Oddly though, when I bought myself my Kindle for my birthday a couple months ago, I hardly had any. Maybe because I knew I'd never get tired of books. lol, I'm 25 and I've been reading since 1st or 2nd grade, I find it unlikely that I'll stop using it before it dies.

ooh, irrational thoughts about my Kindle dying....

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
25 colors to choose from, cant go wrong there

·
Registered
710 Posts
They're gorgeous. I really want one now. Haha. But definitely don't need one. *steps away from thread*

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Annie said:
They're gorgeous. I really want one now. Haha. But definitely don't need one. *steps away from thread*
I stepped away but I keep coming back!! AGHHH

1 - 11 of 11 Posts