Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
When I was first looking to buy an e-reader, I liked the look of the Sony.  The whispernet sold me on the Kindle.  I wanted something that I did not have to connect to my PC or laptop.  I almost caved (since I have to have it as soon as I want it) when I ordered the Kindle in January and had to wait till Feb. 24th to get it.  I'm glad I waited.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I saw the piece. Actually it was a Consumer Reports segment.  If you Google "Consumer Reports Kindle vs Sony" it comes up with the article from the July 2009 magazine.  It says essentially the same thing the video report did.  While it was on the LA news almost all the newscasters said they owned a Kindle, very interesting.  Very nice for Kindle. Maybe someone can post a link to it, I don't know how. Also might be able to find the video report.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Mollyb52 said:
I saw the piece. Actually it was a Consumer Reports segment. If you Google "Consumer Reports Kindle vs Sony" it comes up with the article from the July 2009 magazine. It says essentially the same thing the video report did. While it was on the LA news almost all the newscasters said they owned a Kindle, very interesting. Very nice for Kindle. Maybe someone can post a link to it, I don't know how. Also might be able to find the video report.
I have a sort of extended piece on this, and the CR article also, at the top of my blog.
But the direct link is, if you read this later, at
http://kindleworld.blogspot.com/2009/06/consumer-reports-kindle-beats-sony.html

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would think if you were to go to abc7.com you might find it.  I didn't hear that the reporters owned them.  That's interesting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts