Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently put one part of an audiobook onto my iTouch twice. Normally you can do a quick swipe across an item and it will show the red 'delete' button and it's gone that quick, but I can't get it to work with the book. Do I need to do something different?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
You can only delete audio in iTunes. Just un-check the box next to that selection, and sync the iPod again.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
luvmy4brats said:
Once you're hooked up to itunes, just go into the itouch audiobooks tab and click delete on the book. It will come right off (and stay in your itunes library)
I've been looking for something like this, but how do I get to the itouch's content? Every time I click on the device, it just wants me to edit the name. Sorry to sound so stupid, but I can't find where to do this. Once I do, I'm sure it will be slick.

Thanks for the book recommendation....the Apple manual for the itouch leaves much to be desired!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much!  I had clicked on everything except that little arrow! Ugh! Worked like a charm and I learned something new! 

I've already located that book at our local  B&N and am going to get it tomorrow. I'm sure I will learn all sorts of new & neat things.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got the book already!  Plans changed and I ran out and got it tonight. I got the last one at B&N and ended up getting it for $13 after sales, coupons, etc. It looks like a great book and just what I was looking for. I'm anxious to dig into it and see what new stuff I find.

I made sure it was the exact edition you recommended...I wanted the most up-to-date one. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts