Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is NYCKindleFan's husband. We lost the baby yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that. .  .I know you all were excited. . . .I can't begin to understand how you both must be feeling but I'm sure you'll get through it with the love and support of your friends and family.  I'm sure your Kindle family here at Kindle Boards will be thinking of you. . . . .

Ann

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Mr. NYCKF, thanks for letting us know. That's terribly sad news. Tell your wife my thoughts and prayers are with her...I'm sending healing energy to both of you.

L

·
Registered
392 Posts
My prayers and condolences to you both. Nothing we say can make a difference, but know we're all here for you and prayers and good energy are being sent your way.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss....
jp

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that.  I hope NYC is doing as well as possible.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Betsy

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I'm so sorry. Mother's day is so close and that will be a hard day for her. Please send her my condolences.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Thank you so much for telling us.  I want to send my condolences as well and with others all the healing energy for you BOTH.  Your kindleboard family is here for both of you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss...
 everyone here on KB is sending healing wishes to you and yours.  

1 - 20 of 59 Posts