Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just downloaded the Stanza app to my itouch and would like to transfer a couple of books on my computer that are in PDF form to my itouch. How do I go about doing that? I've been trying to read the Stanza site but am getting a bit confused as to which way I need to do it.

Do I also need to download the Stanza Desktop and convert them there, or is there another way to get them to my itouch?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind....I just figured it out. I just decided to jump in with both feet and give it a try. I downloaded the stanza desktop and got it to transfer to my itouch so I guess I did it right. So far the Kindle app looks much more readable on the itouch than the stanza does, but maybe it just happens to be the files that I have transferred. Guess we'll see later when I actually get to read one.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
It would be interesting to see a comparison. Thanks for keeping us in the loop on it.

As you probably know, Kindle Store books can only be read on the iTouch's Kindle app, and non-Kindle Store books cannot be read on the Kindle app. So it might be difficult to do an apples-to-apples comparison of the same book.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts