Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy already did it:

John Locke Becomes the First Independently Published Author to Join the Kindle Million Club

John Locke is the newest member of the "Kindle Million Club," and the first independently published author to receive this distinction. As of June 19th, John Locke has sold 1,010,370 Kindle books using Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP). The Kindle Million Club recognizes authors whose books have sold over 1 million paid copies in the Kindle Store (www.amazon.com/kindlestore). Locke joins Stieg Larsson, James Patterson, Nora Roberts, Charlaine Harris, Lee Child, Suzanne Collins and Michael Connelly in the Kindle Million Club.
I guess I'll be next in line :)

·
Registered
586 Posts
herocious said:
This guy already did it:

I guess I'll be next in line :)
Yup, me too. Three sales in my first three weeks. Another 3000 years and I'll be there too:)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Pfffft! A million! What a paltry goal! :D

Seriously, this brought to mind my original goal, when I first posted DEAD(ish) on a free-ebooks site - I hoped to get 1000 people to download it. ;D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a radar, son, and if you fly under this radar you can do whatever you want so long as your heart means well, all the goodness in the world, if you mean that, in the deepest part of your heart, AND you fly under the radar, you can make things happen for the betterment of us all.

Forgive me, I was reminded of a something my father told me when I was a wee lad.

Bards and Sages (Julie) said:
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,72005.0.html

Already a thread on this.

Actually, there were already TWO threads, but they were merged.

I suspect our fearless mods will be merging soon. ;)

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Tara Maya said:
I don't mind being the 495th indie author with more than a million Kindle sales.
I don't know about the 495th, I reckon I will be 495 years old at my current rate of progress. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts