Kindle Forum banner

Accessories Anonymous - Post your fun shopping finds here! Anything Goes!

745K views 11K replies 152 participants last post by  gresskey 
#1 ·
This is a home away from home from the infamous Fossil bag thread - share all your fun shopping finds here - slippers, shoes, jewelry, kitchen gadgets, etc. Enablers welcome!  ;D

#2 ·
I won't repeat it all here, but be sure to check out my review on my beloved Nespresso instant espresso machine in the Keurig thread. ;D My DH and I love strong coffee, and this has been our main coffee brewer for the over the past 1.5 years. We could not be without it!

Here's the first part of my Nespresso review ;D:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,7589.msg699930.html#msg699930

#4 ·
Wooo Hoooo julip!!!!! You go girl! :D So glad to see you started this. As for your nespresso..as you know...I have one on the way ::) Can't wait to get it. I want to submit these great slippers again incase those that haven't ventured into the bag thread lately didn't see them. This was a great recommendation by julip. They are just like the 100.00 UGGS and are at Target for 15.00. They come in Black, Grey, Chestnut, Tan, Brown and Navy.

Uggs-100.00

Target-15.00

http://www.target.com/Womens-Chandra-Suede-Slippers-Chestnut/dp/B000F8LIIK/ref=br_1_3?ie=UTF8&node=14126061&sessionID=176-4662352-8426522&searchSize=30&searchView=grid3&searchPage=1&sr=1-3&qid=1286990811&rh=&searchBinNameList=style_name,target_com_shoe_size-bin,target_com_primary_color-bin,price,target_com_brand-bin&searchRank=reviewrank&frombrowse=1

#5 ·
Oh, and if you are wanting to do picture links like you can do from Harvey's auto-linker for amazon, it is really easy!:

1) click on the "insert hyperlink" icon above angry smiley
2) without moving cursor (while the cursor is still between the url tags), click on 'insert image'
3) go to image on site and right click, then highlight and click 'copy image url'
4) paste in between image tags
5) go back to product page and copy the address in the address bar
6) add an = sign to the right of the left url tag (i.e. [ url= ]) (don't put the extra spaces next to the brackets, though - I had to for demo purposes because otherwise it turns the rest of the message into a link)
7) paste address bar url to the right of the equal sign

And voila, you should have a clickable image. If the image isn't showing up (which happens when I've tried to link to a QVC picture), simply right click the image and 'open image in new tab', then copy/paste the url from the new address bar - though most of the time you won't need to do this.

It is much easier than it sounds - once you do one or two, it will become second nature!

#10 ·
#14 ·
I don't need a nespresso machine, I don't need a nespresso machine, I don't need a nespresso machine, I don't need a nespresso machine (especially not the cute red citiz  model I just spent the last 15 minutes checking out), I don't need a nespresso machine....

#15 ·
OMG - I LOVE the Wine Chill Drops!! (and william sonoma!)

I also have the wine aerator!  We've tried taste taster with and without - not much difference in wines under $10!  (LOL my usual price point!  However, every now and again my wine store has close out wines - wines that are just this side of going bad - and the wine aerator is perfect for those wines - keeps the sledge down!)

#16 ·
Luckily for me, that so far none of this stuff is calling out to me.

#17 ·
LOL, I'm all over this thread like white on rice too but right now I'm in the market for some expensive tires for my bicycle ($50 each) and I'm sure you are not interested in those but I'll be back to accessories very soon! ;D

I'm keeping watch and anxious to see how many pages this thread goes!

#20 ·
Kindle Gracie said:
Just wait. The fat lady has not sung! That's exactly what I said on the handbag thread and I am now the proud owner of two large Sutters.
I have two large Sutters too! I challenge anyone to post something here that would tempt me.

#23 ·
Neo said:
I don't need a nespresso machine, I don't need a nespresso machine, I don't need a nespresso machine, I don't need a nespresso machine (especially not the cute red citiz model I just spent the last 15 minutes checking out), I don't need a nespresso machine....
That's exactly the one I'd be getting if I was crazy enough to get a 3rd model. And I would too, if I only had the room. ;D

#25 ·
Oh no, I'm wondering if this thread was a good idea ... my want/need list is growing longer by the second! :eek:

I love Williams-Sonoma! It's just about Peppermint Bark season. ;D Ooh, louiseb, I'm loving those wine chillers. What a unique and great gift idea!! I'm going to need some of those myself.

akpak - I love your whole list. I especially love cozy socks and Smartwool. I also have a Muzetto (Pine) which I got right when they debuted, and it is such a well-made bag. And rut roh, I've been wanting the Mr. Bento box they have on amazon, but what fun stuff the bento site you found has!! And I'm loving the dragon stuff on the Pyramid Collection site - Neo, did you click on this site?? ;D

Zsu Zsu - niiice bday present for your hubby!! Was it a complete surprise?

hsuthard - wow, congrats on your new car! Accessories are a must for a new car! ;D I love those new Veras. I tried to stop myself from going to look at the new bags - a lot of good that did me. :D

#26 ·
Kindled Spirit said:
Awww come on, I have a TINY kitchen. But I somehow always find room for 1 more kitchen gadget. :D That red citiz sure is purrrrty ;D
Don't you start!! ;D Seriously, we need to get our kitchen remodel going before I can buy anything more. Plus I need to make another run (or 50) to Goodwill. ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.