Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally downloaded an Audible.com version of book I’m reading...went to remove bookmark and had bad aim...not trying to get my money back, but, is there a way to make it where you have to login again to OK purchase...

on a different kind of device I have, you have to put in your 5 digit security code before approving an Amazon purchase...

·
6,105 Posts
Not sure about being able to stop accidental ordering, but you can return an Audible purchase for some months after you get it and get your money/credit refunded straight away. You can return for pretty much any reason, including accidental purchase or even if you simply didn't like it. I'm sure there'd be a limit on how may times you could do that but I've never had a return refused.

Just log into your Audible account and go to account details / purchase history and any book that is returnable will have a 'return title' button to click on. I have books purchased as far back as September last year which are still showing as returnable.

Note: I'm assuming here that Audible US and Audible UK work in the same way, but I see no reason why they wouldn't.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
If you are reading on a Fire I don't know if you can set a code unless you turn on the parental controls - and that may be more annoying than helpful...
But Amazon will refund the purchase.  Just choose "accidental purchase" when you go through the process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.