Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm planning on getting this book also, but I have a feeling it will be a bestseller soon enough, so the price will most likely go down to 9.99. I'm going to wait until that happens.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I'll wait till the 15th...... Before K, I always bought hers on the date it was released. So, it would still be cheaper to buy it now. BUT, I'll kick myself if it goes down in a week or so.
I'll wait till the 15th, but no longer.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
???
There's a new Jodi Picoult book, Handle With Care due to be released tomorrow. The price? $15.37, whether you order a hardcover book to be shipped to you or the Kindle edition to download. I know people have made note of the fact that the price of Kindle editions seems to be increasing, but I thought this one is interesting since this is an author that typically lands on the NY Times bestseller list. By the way, you can pre-order the paperback edition for only $10.88.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
mommytolandl said:
When should I buy Jodi Picoult's new book releasing on Mar 3? It is called Handle with Care, and is on pre-order for 15.37.
I usually purchase books at anywhere from FREE to $9.99 ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.