Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From an interview with actress Zooey Deschanel:

Are you reading anything right now? Yeah, I'm constantly reading. I read like ten books at once, I'm like one of those people. I got one of those Kindle things. So awesome. The Kindle 2. I'm reading this book called "Under the Banner of Heaven."

Do you subscribe to any magazines? On my Kindle, I subscribe to The New Yorker.
http://gothamist.com/2009/04/02/zooey_deschanel.php

·
Registered
194 Posts
thanks for the info she's become a favorite of mine.  i never heard of Zooey till very recently when i rented the hitchhikers guide to the universe.  how can you not like a young lady with a name like Zooey.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
kindle zen said:
thanks for the info she's become a favorite of mine. i never heard of Zooey till very recently when i rented the hitchhikers guide to the universe. how can you not like a young lady with a name like Zooey.
She was also an a sci-fi channel miniseries called Tin Man where she played D.G. and was transported to a place called The O.Z/Outer Zone. ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
kindle zen said:
thanks for the info she's become a favorite of mine. i never heard of Zooey till very recently when i rented the hitchhikers guide to the universe. how can you not like a young lady with a name like Zooey.
She was also very good in Elf and Tin Man..I like that she's not the Hollywood bimbo type and that she doesn't try to fit their mold...gives hope to brunette girls everywhere!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
She's also a terrific singer -- she's even part of a duo, She and Him.  Definitely worth checking out!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
At least she knew the name, and didn't call it a "thingie.'

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
chynared21 said:
True...there are plenty of things that qualify to be called a thingie but the Kindle isn't one of them ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts