Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the email that I had to review my book on ACX. But the link went to a page that said the page wasn't available. The same for every other way in. It seems I can approve it, but I can't listen to it first. So annoying and such a waste of my time. :mad:

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to drag this up again, but I am asking if anyone is having more luck with ACX. I submitted my file in October, it was approved on 8th December but is still not for sale. When I look at it on the list of projects, I am told it is on its way to retail. It's been like that for ages, so yesterday I sent a message to ACX and was told my file was still in quality assurance review. I then replied that it has already been approved, as I said, but isn't yet for sale. I was told it usually takes 30 days from submission. Well, doh, I know that!

I am so frustrated. I have people demanding to know why it's not on audible, who did promise my narrator it would be for sale before the holidays. Unfortunately, they didn't say which holidays. Perhaps the next millennium.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
I had this problem all last year, but if your file has been approved then it should turn up within two or three weeks. It's incredibly frustrating, I know.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lydniz said:
I had this problem all last year, but if your file has been approved then it should turn up within two or three weeks. It's incredibly frustrating, I know.
That's the problem; it was approved a month ago, but they reckon it's still in review! I have only one book on audible and that was done in 2016 and it went through without a hitch. At this rate, I'm afraid they might put book 4 on sale before books 1 - 3 are out! :)

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Doglover said:
That's the problem; it was approved a month ago, but they reckon it's still in review! I have only one book on audible and that was done in 2016 and it went through without a hitch. At this rate, I'm afraid they might put book 4 on sale before books 1 - 3 are out! :)
I'm sure my last one took at least three weeks if not more between being approved and appearing on the store, so with any luck yours will make it through soon!

·
Registered
190 Posts
i've had multiple audiobooks pending for 3-6+ months...am i the only one? because sometimes i hear people have their audiobooks approved within weeks which sounds very fast.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know what they've done now? They released book 4 in the series, but I'm still waiting for the books 1-3 bundle! Unbelievable! It's going to cause me all sorts of problems.

So, who else can I use?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts