Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACX - how long is it taking you to get your audiobook approved now?

I've had audiobooks pending for 3 to 6+ months. I've contacted them multiple times. They keep saying they sent request to speed things up but they are still pending. Am I the only one experiencing this?

How long on average does it take to get your audiobooks approved for you guys nowadays?

Any solutions to speed things up? Is calling them helpful or cc ing jeff bezos in email? Just curious what helps to speed things up?

·
Registered
13,311 Posts
My last ones took about two months, but at the time I also managed to rescue a title that was submitted in March. They kept saying there were errors no other software could detect. I gave up, asked them to remove the title and I'm selling it on other retailers. Since that debacle, I haven't listed anything on ACX, but an instead listing them on my website and other retailers.
My January sales from my website are already higher than from ACX (mainly because I don't play the bait-and-switch BS with myself), and Findaway will pay me more than 10 times the amount. No great loss.
I'll list the books there eventually, preferably after they've tidied up their contracts and process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts