Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I ask what might be a question with an obvious answer? Do ACX pay the same way as Amazon, 60 days after the sale? I can't find any information on that on the ACX site, which barely works properly anyway. It has a section that says 'earnings explained' but they're not. Clicking the 'Earning Report' link does nothing.

I've never made enough on there before to notice.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Can I ask what might be a question with an obvious answer? Do ACX pay the same way as Amazon, 60 days after the sale? I can't find any information on that on the ACX site, which barely works properly anyway. It has a section that says 'earnings explained' but they're not. Clicking the 'Earning Report' link does nothing.

I've never made enough on there before to notice.
They pay roughly a month later. I've just been paid for December.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I looked at the site this morning and there is one less sale than there was yesterday. I think I'm going the wrong way!:eek:
There's a huge issue over returns at the moment. They've said they'll bear the cost of any returns after 7 days (authors/narrators were bearing the cost up to a year later before they changed it), but they aren't yet properly showing returns data so no one really knows whether that will make much difference. There's a thread about it on here, and a Facebook group and involvement from professional organisations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts