Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another thread got me thinking that it might be beneficial to have a thread for adding each other to our blogrolls. Only rules:

* If someone adds you, you add them back.

* Your blog must have something to do with books or Kindles/ereaders. It can be about writing, reviewing, reading, whatever.

* Please don't submit a link to a blog that contains erotic or otherwise adult content. I don't mean that in a snobbish way but for those of us who have young readers frequenting our blogs it could be problematic.

I think that's all. Anybody interested just respond to this post with your blog url. To start the ball rolling, here's mine: http://curiouslytwisted.wordpress.com/

ETA: Final thought, please no PMing one another our urls or we may all wind up with overflowing inboxes. It'll be simplest just to add your link in a response to this post. Thanks!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'm game, but I need to know how to do this. I'll go look at the Blogger dashboard and see what I can figure out! If I can't figure it out, I'll be back here! ;)
Here's me: www.cidneyswanson.blogspot.com

edited: I did it! :D

·
Registered
685 Posts
All caught up!

Sharlow, I hear from friends who are migrating from blogger to wordpress at a much higher rate. I only chose blogger b/c it was the one I knew at the time. Checking out wordpress in on my list of "things to do with a free moment."  :D As if that will happen!

What do the rest of you know about the great wordpress/blogger divide? ???

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've had blogger for years, but after the last fiasco I got Wordpress as well.  It takes some getting used to, but it's pretty good.  The only thing I don't like is not having the Follower montage.  People only seem to be able to subscribe to your blog via email as far as I can tell.  I could be wrong, though.  Also, their formats or whatever you call them aren't as easy to personalize unless you pay.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts