Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had several additional payments appear on my report dashboard (not that I'm complaining  :D ) - they cover most countries and are shown for the period Dec 1st to Dec 31st 2020. They also show that the payment is being made into the bank on 27th Jan 2021.

That's weird because the main December payments (previously advised) aren't due to be paid until end of Feb.

Does anyone else have these addn payments? Any idea what they are for?

·
Banned
464 Posts
JustWriting said:
I have just had several additional payments appear on my report dashboard (not that I'm complaining :D ) - they cover most countries and are shown for the period Dec 1st to Dec 31st 2020. They also show that the payment is being made into the bank on 27th Jan 2021.

That's weird because the main December payments (previously advised) aren't due to be paid until end of Feb.

Does anyone else have these addn payments? Any idea what they are for?
Calendar year-end adjustments, most likely. Get them dang books balanced.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Like the OP, I too am seeing these additional payments for December to be paid 27 Jan.  They are all in small amounts, so must be some sort of adjustment.  I am getting them for US, UK, ES, DE and AU.  They all are for accrued royalties with none being for pages read (my books are in KU).  If anyone knows how to identify which of their book sales these additional payments correspond with, etc., etc., I indeed would be interested.  As of right now, I have no place to show these on the spreadsheet I use to track sales, income, expenses, etc.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Likewise. The funny thing is, it lists a payment of 0.02 Indian rupees and now I'll have to pay my bank 16 euros for converting it! :) How annoying.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Just got my payment notification and I'm seeing the same thing. With no apparent way to identify anything. So frustrating. And I can't remember if we have faced this before.

Lady Runa, one of my payemnts is from India as well. 0.01 INR. :ROFLMAO: (we got more emojis!!) That's a whole $0.66. Sure am glad I got that top up to my January income. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Just got some payments in my account yesterday. Not exactly the king's riches but a bit more than $0.01.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just in case this is helpful for anyone else to know, I contacted Amazon as I couldn't find where these payments were accounted for in the royalty reports. They've said these were uncounted KENP page reads found in an audit, attributed to Dec 2020 sales, and included in January's royalty report.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts