Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I have been admiring these as well.... Too many nice ones to decide.... These guys ship out of The Netherlands.

COSMO

AVANTE GARDE

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
sunshinegrl said:
It seems that these great looking covers are now available for shipping. Before they were on backorder. I just ordered a Cosmo this evening. Just wanted to spread the word to those interested. Their website is: http://www.stylzworld.com/products_details_kindle_cosmo_cover.html

Enjoy!
Thanks for letting us know about these, Sunshine Girl! Let us know how you like it, the Cosmo looks great!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
This cover has caught my eye too.  Thanks for letting us know!!  I'm anxious to hear how their "innovative holding system" actually works..... so please let us know once you get yours!  Also, I'm wondering if the tri-fold will make it too thick/bulky for my Ameribag/purse.  Thanks so much for keeping us informed!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
PraiseGod13 said:
This cover has caught my eye too. Thanks for letting us know!! I'm anxious to hear how their "innovative holding system" actually works..... so please let us know once you get yours! Also, I'm wondering if the tri-fold will make it too thick/bulky for my Ameribag/purse. Thanks so much for keeping us informed!!!
Ditto on all of that! Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I will know that I have a problem officially when my Kindle has more clothes than I do! 

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like the way those covers look, but the trifold looks like it would make it difficult to read with the case on. :(

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
snapcat said:
I like the way those covers look, but the trifold looks like it would make it difficult to read with the case on. :(
My thoughts exactly. I was tempted to order one when I first saw the pictures, but I was thinking about it the other night and I think it would be cumbersome for reading in bed.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Kirstin said:
I will know that I have a problem officially when my Kindle has more clothes than I do!
HA!! If that happens to me, someone better stick me in a large padded room with no windows (debatable as to whether that should happen now.....)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Jen said:
HA!! If that happens to me, someone better stick me in a large padded room with no windows (debatable as to whether that should happen now.....)
Well lets see... she has her basic black dress she arrived in. She has her racy red number by M-Edge. She is eagerly awaiting a beautiful leather outfit from Oberon when they release them and she might want 2 of those.. she has a DecalGirl skin on the way...

My Kindle is spoiled!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am really interested to hear what sunshinegrl has to say about her cover.  They now have a link up at the top of the board, I assume the board would receive a little commission if we use that link.

Almost bought one last night but I may hold off until I hear a review or two.  I like the tri-fold, it looks like it would protect the Kindle a bit more.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I received my Avantgarde case yesterday - so far I really like it.  I ordered an M-edge cover with the Kindle but I was not real wild about using the on/off and Whispernet switches with the M-edge.  The tri-fold is different but I have to say that the Kindle stays in place very nicely and I like the fact that there is a leather pad that fits over the screen.  The pad was harder than I thought it would be, but I still think it offers better protection.  I love the fact that there is an opening to easily get to the switches. The two end covers do fold back behind the kindle for easy reading.  This ends up covering up the switches - so you need to turn it on before folding the covers back.  I used a night light with the folded position with no problem.  All in all it seems to be a sturdy cover - real leather and I think it is very good looking.  It does add some weight to the Kindle so this might be an issue for some.
If there is not a problem accessing the switches the M-edge cover is very nice as well, but I think I will end up using the Stylz cover for the most part.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes thank you for the information.  I now have it narrowed down to two options.....

Stylz or Oberon.  Stylz or Oberon.  Difficult choice. :-\

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I received my Cosmo cover and it LOOKS GREAT!  The concern about its "bend-ability" is not an issue for me.  Both flaps fold back and can be held with ease without velcro.  This also seems to be a very sturdy item.  There is some weight...but it looks good. ;D I also have the Waterfield case and the cosmo (kindle included) fits snuggly inside.  Not sure if it would fit as well with credit cards or other items in the storage area with its flap.  I personally will not keep credit cards in this case, but some people may.  Overall I am happy with my purchase.  I have however also pre-ordered the M-edge, thanks to this fabulous Kindle environment so my "paige" will have options to go with her skins.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
sunshinegrl said:
I have however also pre-ordered the M-edge, thanks to this fabulous Kindle environment so my "paige" will have options to go with her skins.
Yes! That's the kind of attitude we love here in Accessories!

Betsy

1 - 20 of 72 Posts