Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Three Graces in Wine arrived today; how beautiful!  And it smells so good!

I got the dragonfly charm as my gift. 

I know there was a discussion somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.  How does one affix the charm to the elastic band?  Appreciate any help!

Juanita

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
If you slip your hand into the pocket inside the front cover you can feel the little metal tab that holds the elastic band...just push it back out the hole in the cover, thread the charm and push it back in, making sure it lays flat when you are done.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MAGreen said:
If you slip your hand into the pocket inside the front cover you can feel the little metal tab that holds the elastic band...just push it back out the hole in the cover, thread the charm and push it back in, making sure it lays flat when you are done.
Well, I was anxious to do it and did accomplish it; however, that was before reading your post. I actually just pulled the cord out of the hole, or rather wiggled it out without feeling through the back pocket. I've gone back and re-done it just to make confirm it's snug. Many thanks!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I am glad you figured it out! Please do post pics when you can, I love seeing all the beautiful covers and combinations!

·
Registered
194 Posts

here's what you see at the inside of you oberon cover where the cord is attached. the two metal thingies attached to the cord prevent the ends from slipping through the hole the cord passes through.

with the inner and outer leather flaps spread open reach in with your hand and use your fingers fingers to poke either of the metal points through the cord hole as seen here. it helps to have small hands for this.

the metal end poking through the outer side of the cover.

once the cord is removed you just string your charm on it or in this case my own leather thingy. poke the metal end back through the hole and your done.

now back to kindling. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts