Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
READERS REALLY DO JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

Readers can often—but not always—easily spot a self-published book by its cover design. The book cover is the very first thing a potential reader notices, so make sure that their first impression is a solid one that conveys the genre.

Spellbinding Designs specializes in Cozy Mystery, Cozy Paranormal Mystery, Paranormal Women’s Fiction, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Science Fiction, and Post-Apocalyptic genres for both YA and adult readerships. I also do custom designs and sell premade book coves at affordable prices. All prices are USA.

If you're determined to take your writing career seriously and make it to the next level, you need to make sure that your author branding and book packaging are "genre specific" to hit your target audience.

Spellbinding Designs: Spellbinding Designs

Examples of Premade Book Covers:
Vertebrate Light Nature Black Mammal

Poster Publication Book Book cover Advertising
Poster Purple Publication Flash photography Font
Poster Publication Book Flash photography Art

Flash photography Poster Publication Cg artwork Font
Flash photography Book Publication Poster Happy
Poster Publication Book Font Flash photography

Moon Poster Space Event Darkness
Poster Font Publication Cg artwork Flash photography

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Laptop Product Font Pink Eyelash

Hi everybody!

I hope you have an abundant and successful 2022. Wishing you lots of prosperity, creativity, and light! ❤
Sincerely,
Sherry

I've included a list of services that I offer authors to help them along their creative journey. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

❤ Developmental Editing: Developmental Editing

❤ Discreet Ghostwriting Services: Professional Ghostwriting Services

❤ The Plot Coven / Premade Plots & Concepts: The Plot Coven | Facebook

❤ Book Marketing Services: Marketing Services

❤ Promotional graphics (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.): Promotional Graphics

❤ The Cover Coven (book covers): The Cover Coven

❤ Fiction Writing Tools: Fiction Writing Tools

❤ Creative Writer Notebooks: Spellbinding Designs

“Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” – Napoleon Hill

“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Mine, Author/Poet

“Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton, Gymnast

#Positivity #Abundance #Prosperity #Success #Creativity #Magnetic #Grateful #Joy #Empowered #PositiveEnergy #Love #Kindness #Thankful #Blessed #ThankYou #Happy #Appreciative #Supportive #MoneyMagnet #Health #Strength #Wealth #Gratitude #Happiness

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
~ Don't miss this epic sales event by Spellbinding Designs! ~

Sale starts on June 20th at 12:01am (pst) on select book cover designs. Discounts from 15% to 50% off with prices as low as $50

*Must be a member of my Facebook group to get these amazing sale prices: Spellbinding Designs Group | Facebook

*Examples of my premade designs in this post
Publication Font Art Event Advertising

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
📕 Available for Hire 📕

Hello everyone!

I am a Creativity Coach and it is such an honor to guide writers on their writing journey. Great writing isn't just telling a story, it’s getting the reader so deeply emerged within the narrative that they hurry to turn the pages. It is knowing how to "hook" the reader and keep them interested until the end. It's learning how to handle Deep POV, conflict, characterization, realistic settings, as well as a compelling plot.

I have over fifteen years of experience on all sides of the publishing industry. I was a Creative Writing major in college, and I previously owned an indie eBook publishing company. Then I worked as a developmental/acquisitions editor for another publisher, and in the last ten years, I’ve even had the honor of freelance editing books for a number of successful authors. So I consider myself a long-time industry veteran.

During every edit that I do, I give writers an honest assessment of their strengths and weaknesses, along with ways to improve any areas that might need more revision.

I only edit for a select clientele, so if you would like to discuss the possibility of working together and to obtain a quote, please contact me directly. I only work on a limited number of manuscripts each year.

😊 📖 😊

To learn more about services and pricing, please visit my site: Developmental Editing

I do offer all new clients a free 3-page sample edit. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts