Kindle Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Kerry is incredible, so easy to work with and insightful. The best at what she does in my opinion.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Terrific work. Will keep you on record. All the best with the new name change.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I just have to mention how much I loved working with Kerry. I had her make a new cover for You Are Mine in my signature below, because I feel like the current one I have is dated. I'm not showing off the new one just yet, but man, is it gorgeous! Plus, it perfectly conveys my story in that single image.

Kerry is amazing to work with and goes above and beyond what I've had other cover designers do for me. I highly recommend her.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Janeal Falor said:
I just have to mention how much I loved working with Kerry. I had her make a new cover for You Are Mine in my signature below, because I feel like the current one I have is dated. I'm not showing off the new one just yet, but man, is it gorgeous! Plus, it perfectly conveys my story in that single image.

Kerry is amazing to work with and goes above and beyond what I've had other cover designers do for me. I highly recommend her.
So agree!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Hi everyone! Long time, no talk! This fall was CRAZY--and my best ever for book covers, which is thanks to you!

121 - 129 of 129 Posts