Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading this forum today had lead to me buying 2 more books!!!  They were cheap and in one instance I said to myself, I am not buying it unless it's under $2.00.  It was a $1.99.  D'OH!!!

If this keeps up, I'm going to have to deregister my Kindle.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Vampyre said:
Just reading this forum today had lead to me buying 2 more books!!! They were cheap and in one instance I said to myself, I am not buying it unless it's under $2.00. It was a $1.99. D'OH!!!

Sounds like you saved a tree. Such a good Vampyre :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Vampyre said:
Just reading this forum today had lead to me buying 2 more books!!! They were cheap and in one instance I said to myself, I am not buying it unless it's under $2.00. It was a $1.99. D'OH!!!

So what were they? Enquiring minds want to know...

L

·
Registered
835 Posts
I recently had to shut down the credit card we use solely for Internet purchases because of fraudulent activity. Yesterday Citibank called me to inquire about the particular vendor who was fraudulent and also some charges that appeared around the time I closed the card down. The man says, "There are quite a few very small charges on your account there for something called Amazon Kindle. Are these okay?" I laughed and said yes and explained the Kindle to him. He said, "You can get books for one cent and 24 cents????" I think he's going to be looking at a Kindle now!  ;D

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Suzanne said:
He said, "You can get books for one cent and 24 cents????" I think he's going to be looking at a Kindle now! ;D
How did you like that 24 cent book? I assume that was Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married. I'd buy it again at twice the price.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Dori said:
I have clicked on 2 books today. I gotta stop this.
Same here... even though I am trying hard not to spend more than $5 per book, I am quickly clicking away my last gift card!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts