Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Megan brought it to my attention: that the Vera Bradley book covers come up a bit short. I ordered 4. I will be the guinea pig and see if there is a work around. In the meantime; save your $$ DO NOT GET BOOK COVERS FOR KINDLE by VERA BRADLEY. I will update you as soon as the 4 I ordered arrive. SORRY for the inconvenience, we got conflicting stories...I read over on the dark side that they do fit. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
my cover measure 5" 1/2 by 7" 5/8  VB measures  5" 1/2 by 7" 3/4  From what I can see I think it may fit with a little alteration.  I'll let you know when I get mine  I ordered 2

Tessa

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah; I went to the VB web-site after Megan brought it to my attention and got the exact measurements, like you did.  I came up with the same thing.  I'll wait until mine arrive and keep you posted.  Who ever gets theirs first will post to let you know.  We'll compare notes.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll let you know my workaround as soon as the FOUR arrive...with any luck one will be slightly larger; though I doubt it with a company as reputable as VB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.