Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this elsewhere also but wanted everyone to know the Alert me feature (in the top banner) works great for notification of available refurbished Kindles.  I got the email at work and within 2 minutes bought my refurbished Kindle, which I'll have on Tuesday.

Thanks again to Harvey for this great feature!!  I see you got your Kindle for Christmas...have fun. :D

DeDe

I

·
0 Posts
Congrats on your snagging of a reborn!  I'm very happy it worked out for you.  Looking forward to your "It's here story"

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!

I'm guessing I won't come up for air for a few days after I get it...it's being delivered to work and I'm going to charge it right away.  I noticed today that I had a hair appt after work the day it's suppose to be delivered and got all excited that I may be able to read for an hour or so at the salon...yippeee!!

I probably won't actually be able to read much the first day because I'll be trying to figure out all the neat things on it. 

I'm wishing away my Christmas weekend so I can get my Kindle!!!  That's just sad ;D

DeDe

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
DeDe said:
I posted this elsewhere also but wanted everyone to know the Alert me feature (in the top banner) works great for notification of available refurbished Kindles. I got the email at work and within 2 minutes bought my refurbished Kindle, which I'll have on Tuesday.

Thanks again to Harvey for this great feature!! I see you got your Kindle for Christmas...have fun. :D

DeDe
Thanks Dede for letting us know! I'm glad the 'Alert me' link paid off for you!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Great, DeDe.  Harvey's refurb link helped me get mine a couple of weeks ago.  It looks and works great.  Keep us posted on the shipping status, etc. 

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
DeDe - good news.  If you read everything here bbefore you get your kindle, you will be all kindelized and ready to read.

Welcome to the board

1 - 10 of 10 Posts