Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!  I want to re-read Alice in Wonderland... I looked on Amazon & WOW there are ALOT of Kindle versions!  :eek:  Does anyone have a suggestion of which one to chose?  ???
Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:-* thanks so much!! 
How do I download from feedbook to my K2?  (I remember reading about this somewhere but when I didi a search I couldn't locate it.)  sorry to ask again  :(

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
klrodrigues said:
:-* thanks so much!!
How do I download from feedbook to my K2? (I remember reading about this somewhere but when I didi a search I couldn't locate it.) sorry to ask again :(
There are two ways to do it:

1) The Feedbooks Kindle Gude - That takes you to the download link, an instructional video, and step-by-step text tutorial. Basically, you put the Feedbooks guide on your Kindle and then use it to download books directly from the Kindle itself.

2) Go to the Feedbooks.com website, download the Kindle/Mobipocket version of the book, and then e-mail it to your Kindle (OR use the USB cord to transfer it from your PC to the Kindle).

My method used to be #1, but I find #2 easier for me these days because I can just DL the file and e-mail it to my Kindle.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
lol, yep ... go for the freebies if you can although the formatting might be a bit off sometimes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much CS!!  I now have both books as well as the Guide on my K2!  That little bit & I feel a bit more like I know what I am doing!   8)  Thanks for all the help!  I would never have thought of the Free books.   ;D  It'll be perfect for me to get those Classics my DD will have to read in High School next year!  (& to build my book knowledge of course)  ;)

·
Registered
446 Posts
I am reading Alice in Wonderland to my 5 year old, and I downloaded it from Feedbooks, it's not perfect, but it's formatting is really very good.  I plan on getting all my free books from them from now on.  It seems like they really take their time to clean things up!!

Cheers!
Rachel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts