Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sooo happy. My Kindle arrived today in the mail. I love it! Previously, I had only used the Kindle for PC, but it's nice to have the real deal.  :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Hope you love it Shelly!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Enjoy! Now the hard part comes in - can you put it down to get work done?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Here's the first book I chose to read on it!
Vampires in Jerusalem? Oh my! :D

Anyways, welcome to the community of Kindle owners! You're gonna love it! :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Author Eyes said:
I am sooo happy. My Kindle arrived today in the mail. I love it! Previously, I had only used the Kindle for PC, but it's nice to have the real deal. :)
You were suffering! I hate reading on my computer. Love, love, love my Kindle, though I'll read on Kindle for iPhone if I'm in line at the post office...

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
I think you're going to love it.  I was publishing books for Kindle before I got one and I became a fan instantly as much as I enjoyed reaching out and publishing for Kindle readers.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I ordered mine and it came the same day.  It was actually cheaper than next-day shipping.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Welcome to the official club!  I am sure you will find it indispensable like I do.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
balaspa said:
Welcome to the official club! I am sure you will find it indispensable like I do.
There's just so much about it that I love. :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTackitt said:
And how was 33AD?
I'm not finished reading it yet, but so far I give it two thumbs up. I may have discovered my next new favorite genre!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts