47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Julie - email sent.

1 gone - 4 left.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I shipped your Kindle to you yesterday by insured USPS Priority Mail - it's on its way.  Please let me know when it arrives.

(edited for clarity)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes!  I just replied to your PM. 

thanks,

Kelly

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump for price change

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sent a pm, but just wanted to make contact this way too, just in case.  :)

My daughter keeps stealing mine...so it would be wonderful if she could get her own!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I understand your problem and can help you out!  I replied to your PM.

Kelly

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Kelly. I think I just sent you a PM (not sure because I don't see a copy in my outbox for some reason)

I figured I'd drop you a line here, too....I think I'd like to purchase one of your refurbished Kindles, but am not certain about payment.....you can't do paypal? I'd think that would be the quickest/most secure way - please send me a PM when you're able.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Jack said:
Hi Kelly. I think I just sent you a PM (not sure because I don't see a copy in my outbox for some reason)
If you click on Profile (top of each page), it takes you to your personal profile. On the left, there is a section called Modify Profile, the last option is Personal Message Options. Click that, and near the center of the page you will see a checkbox: Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.

You can also save just individual sent PMs, but you have to remember to do it BEFORE you click send.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Excellent, I hope it is working well for you.  I finished my first Kindle book today, Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut.  I'd read it years ago but when I saw it for $1.95 I couldn't pass it up.  I really like the reading experience on the Kindle - effortless.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.