Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick one. I was wondering whether it's the done thing to stick all variants of ISBN for the same book in the copyright page of all file types, or whether you should only put the ISBN/ASIN for the current version (so the EPUB file will just have the EPUB ISBN, or it will list all the numbers like the paperback ISBN as well).

Hope that makes sense. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Just thinking about keeping all my ISBN's straight makes me want to scream.  I only put one on the title page, for the current edition.  And I imagine Amazon might red flag you if you have more than one on there.  When I was releasing three books at the same time I kept losing track of which ISBN was with which edition of which book and Amazon let me know I had the wrong one.  They have some auto search function for the ISBN when you submit your file.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JanneCO said:
Just thinking about keeping all my ISBN's straight makes me want to scream. I only put one on the title page, for the current edition. And I imagine Amazon might red flag you if you have more than one on there. When I was releasing three books at the same time I kept losing track of which ISBN was with which edition of which book and Amazon let me know I had the wrong one. They have some auto search function for the ISBN when you submit your file.
I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be the case /cry

Oh well, at least I'm not alone! =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts