Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told(again) my computer parts arrived and I'll get my computer back tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll be back to normal by this time Friday.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
We've been waiting and waiting.  Please hurry back.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Vampyre said:
I was told(again) my computer parts arrived and I'll get my computer back tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be back to normal by this time Friday.
We miss you. It was getting to the point I thought I needed to come up there and fix it myself. :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Great!  We need more Vampy normal, and what better day for it than friday the 13th?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Anju said:
Speaking of that where is EV tonight?
That was an excellent question. If anybody knows, please post; I have an expensive pair of women's underwear I gotta return to somebody.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
That was an excellent question. If anybody knows, please post; I have an expensive pair of women's underwear I gotta return to somebody.
There's no name in them? No identifiable lipstick marks? signature perfume?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
Oops! :) I'd ask you to describe them but this is a family friendly board. Color?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Gables Girl said:
Oops! :) I'd ask you to describe them but this is a family friendly board. Color?
Well, there's a black lace pair, and a white cotton pair that says, "Thursday" on them...probably from a girl that stayed out past midnight 'n hadta take 'em off..

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
Well, there's a black lace pair, and a white cotton pair that says, "Thursday" on them...probably from a girl that stayed out past midnight 'n hadta take 'em off..
I gave up underwear with the days of the week on them in collage. Too obvious if you hadn't been back to your room to change. The black however

1 - 20 of 92 Posts