Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! So my book has been on Kindle for close to a year, but I just got a Kindle a week ago.  I'm so excited! I already have about 20 books on it, lol! Yay Kindle! God bless all of you!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome Marta. :)

I'm a Kindle author as well, though my debut novel just went live on the Kindle Store today and I only joined these boards a few days ago. :p
This is probably the warmest, most friendly book related forum I've ever been on. :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yay! I still need a Kindle. Even my sister wants one, now she's flogging my book to the girls at her office. I should have put more sex in it, though, as the first thing they ask is "Are there naughty bits in it?" LOL :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Zachery Richardson said:
This could very well be entirely because I'm a 21 year old male, but your title and cover image almost seem to answer that question for me. :p
:D LOL even the butchers chortled amongst themselves about the title the other morning when I was in getting my weekly big breakfast supplies.

·
Registered
262 Posts
welcome, amazing how you resisted buying one for so long

GET IN GET OUT AND GET AWAY
www.getingetoutandgetaway.co.uk

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nice to meet you Marta. All best to you on your new book--an exciting time!  :)

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and Good Luck with your book.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Marta,
I'm laughing because I did the same thing...I figured, if I'm going to be an e-author, I need a kindle! It's important, I think, to be able to convert people with a hands-on demo of eReading.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts