Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're somebody who's into the Quentin Tarantino style of pulp fiction, look HERE for a story from a fellow whom I know personally. It's not really my style, and it's not yet on kindle, but I told him I'd at least try to spread the word about it.

If you or somebody you know can dig stuff like this, check it out.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Hmmm. Seems it'll only ship to India and Sri Lanka, and the price seems to be in Rupees . . . . .

Here's a link to, I think, the same book via Amazon. . .

Harbinger of Doom: Dread Messenger

I supposed one could click the "I want this on Kindle" button!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CS said:
It sounds really great, but will it ever be on Kindle?
I don't know. I'll have to talk to him about it. In the meantime, don't let that stop you from getting the hard copy if it appeals to you.

And thank you for the better link, Ann :D

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
No prob, J. . . .but you might mention to your friend that he's not going to get a lot of play from folks here on a paper version.  :D

Why don't you list it in the "I want this book on Kindle" list in the Book Corner. . . .maybe it'll get a few clicks and he/his publisher will see that Kindle is The Way to go!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ann in Arlington said:
No prob, J. . . .but you might mention to your friend that he's not going to get a lot of play from folks here on a paper version. :D

Why don't you list it in the "I want this book on Kindle" list in the Book Corner. . . .maybe it'll get a few clicks and he/his publisher will see that Kindle is The Way to go!
Noted, and will do, Ann! Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
J Dean said:
I don't know. I'll have to talk to him about it. In the meantime, don't let that stop you from getting the hard copy if it appeals to you.
It does appeal to me, but the truth is, I can count the number of books I've paid $26 for on one hand and still have fingers left over. :p

Besides, I prefer the portability and convenience of the Kindle these days. I haven't entirely sworn off paper books, but I will always opt for the Kindle version if possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts