Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may already be posted…

Congrats to Ernie on a great KDD Run yesterday. Late last night a few of us were exchanging emails and someone mentioned that Sara's Game had reached #1 in the Kindle Store. :eek: :eek: :eek:

From the Top Sellers List, this morning it is sitting in the #2 spot!!

An Awesome Run. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
WOW!    That is amazing.  Congrats Ernie!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thanks, guys! I'm still reeling from it all. Been an unbelievable couple of days.

I only (ONLY he says) made it to #2, but I'm okay being runner-up to Nicholas Sparks. I thoroughly expected to sink like a stone today but somehow I've managed to hang out at #3 and #4. And that's without being visible in any of the Pop lists on the main site, at least from what I can see. Does anyone know how often those recycle?

You people rock. *high fives*

·
Registered
385 Posts
There are days when I feel like such a groupie hanging out here! Seriously, what's with all the authors going supernova lately?!  :D

Major Congrats, Ernie!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Ernie Lindsey said:
Thanks, guys! I'm still reeling from it all. Been an unbelievable couple of days.

I only (ONLY he says) made it to #2, but I'm okay being runner-up to Nicholas Sparks. I thoroughly expected to sink like a stone today but somehow I've managed to hang out at #3 and #4. And that's without being visible in any of the Pop lists on the main site, at least from what I can see. Does anyone know how often those recycle?

You people rock. *high fives*
I think they've been lagging by about 2.5 days lately. Haven't been keeping super-close watch in the last month, though. And a lot of them are recrunching at about 11:30 AM PST rather than the usual 4:30ish. So yeah. Look to jump in another 1-2 days, I'd think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts