Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there writers, I used to lurk around here years ago so it's cool to see the place is still bustling. If you want help with advertising on amazon, I'm giving out exclusive rates to authors that have an account on here.

Personally I think writing is harder than PPC 8) so I encourage you all to try PPC yourself first if you want to save some money. If you want to save some time, then I hope that you will consider me :)

Services include: Initial Campaign Setup, Ongoing Management, Bid Optimization, Keyword Research, A9/10 Consultation, ect.

How much will it cost? 8 USD an hour. This rate applies to the first 4 hours of work; initial setup will take up to 2 hours of time.

Will you keep this offer forever? I'll keep it up for a year and you can personally give me a verbal thrashing if I don't stick to this promise.

I will personally do Initial Campaign Setup, Keyword Research, and 2 weeks of Ongoing Management. Once your ads are setup and data streams in enough, you'll probably be able to manage it on your own fairly well.

I can't promise you'll make profitable conversions / sales, but we can work with your budget and slowly increase bids to keep costs lean.

If you're interested just e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll set something up.

Here's my UpWork profile. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0146a1571c4acf9108

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Just wanted to let people know that I'm managing 4 clients right now and one of them is from the lovely Kboards community! Don't be afraid to get your feet wet :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts