Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email from AMS hawking: "Join us for an upcoming webinar to learn easy, effective optimization strategies for your sponsored ads campaigns. We have a number of topics to choose from. Recommended webinars: Tips for optimizing your budget and bids (Level: Intermediate.)"

I filled out the registration, coming to this: "By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services."

I didn't click the button. I don't know who "the webinair organizer" is, and regardless, I don't want to be bombarded with "other services" ads from them.

Has anybody registered for these AMS webinairs and gotten anything out of it? Was it worth it?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
MMSN said:
Got an email from AMS hawking: "Join us for an upcoming webinar to learn easy, effective optimization strategies for your sponsored ads campaigns. We have a number of topics to choose from. Recommended webinars: Tips for optimizing your budget and bids (Level: Intermediate.)"

I filled out the registration, coming to this: "By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services."

They are put on by Amazon and they're pretty good, especially if you are new or at a beginner level with the ads.

I didn't click the button. I don't know who "the webinair organizer" is, and regardless, I don't want to be bombarded with "other services" ads from them.

Has anybody registered for these AMS webinairs and gotten anything out of it? Was it worth it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts