Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-is wonderful!  I've had to contact CS for a few orderand billing questions/issues in the last few days.  Even with all of this Kindle-mania, I have never waited more than a few seconds to speak with a live person and, in all cases, my problem has been resolved in minutes.  I think CS must be one of the toughest jobs but Amazon CS reps have always been courteous and, I feel, have gone out of their way to ensure I am satisfied.  With purchse of K2, I signed up for the Amazon Visa for the extra points granted in 1st 90 days. With this kind of service and the rate I'm Kindle-equipment, book, and accessory shopping, the gift certificates will be pouring in! ;D (now back to work to pay the cc bills  :-\)

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have also alway received excellent customer service from Amazon.  IMHO they are one of the classiest outfits in the world today!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm happy to be add another "me too" opinion on this thread.  Amazon is a classy organization, and I've never received less than top quality service.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I agree completely.  Just talked with them about an email I received touting free books that weren't listed as free in the Kindle store and they assured me if I ordered those books they would be free as it said in the email!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Just goes to show you how important customer satisfaction is to them, someone should tell all those people on the amazon boards that are worried about lack of support for the Kindle Klassic in the post Kindle 2 world they now live in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts