Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed a cover, and bought the Amazon Cover. I really want the Oberdesigns cover, but that will come. I also bought a Decalgirl gel skin...which poses a problem. I immediately hinged the Kindle 2 to the cover, without thinking,  and I've not recieved the gel skin yet. Can the Kindle 2 be removed from the Amazon Cover with ease, or am I stuck like this forever. Any suggestions?

--Rhonda

·
Registered
723 Posts
Open up the case and push down lightly on the top hinge.
Down as in towards the bottom edge of the case.

Then swing it out opposite of how you swung it in to begin with.

Make sense?

Eric

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou BOTH!!!! It comes out as easily as it goes on. I like it, it feels more like a book.

:)
ELDogStar said:
Open up the case and push down lightly on the top hinge.
Down as in towards the bottom edge of the case.

Then swing it out opposite of how you swung it in to begin with.

Make sense?

Eric

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Rhonlynn said:
I needed a cover, and bought the Amazon Cover. I really want the Oberdesigns cover, but that will come. I also bought a Decalgirl gel skin...which poses a problem. I immediately hinged the Kindle 2 to the cover, without thinking, and I've not recieved the gel skin yet. Can the Kindle 2 be removed from the Amazon Cover with ease, or am I stuck like this forever. Any suggestions?

--Rhonda
I just wanted to take a minute to point out that the DecalGirl skins aren't gel. It's a high quality vinyl sticker for your Kindle. It's mainly for decoration and personalization, but till protect from minor nicks and scratches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts