Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
Thanks for posting, Linda .... Have been actually 'real life' busy these last couple of days and hadn't gotten to it. :)

I think I'm gonna go for These Tangled Vines though of course I have no idea when I'll actually READ it! :D :eek:

·
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting, Linda .... Have been actually 'real life' busy these last couple of days and hadn't gotten to it. :)

I think I'm gonna go for These Tangled Vines though of course I have no idea when I'll actually READ it! :D :eek:
No problem - I assumed you were busy having a real life! :D

I'm vaguely interested in the memoir and I suppose I could get that but it's likely to be a long, long time before it comes to the top of my TBR list. Nowadays, I try to avoid getting anything unless I'm really keen to read it, even when it's for free. Old habits die hard though - I think my brain is hot-wired to think Free Book = Grabby Hands. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
I'm vaguely interested in the memoir and I suppose I could get that but it's likely to be a long, long time before it comes to the top of my TBR list. Nowadays, I try to avoid getting anything unless I'm really keen to read it, even when it's for free. Old habits die hard though - I think my brain is hot-wired to think Free Book = Grabby Hands. :eek:
I hear ya! When kindle first came along there were a whole bunch of free books and I grabbed 'em all like it was loaves of bread and I was starving. I've gotten over the impulse a bit, but still need to fight it, sometimes. :D

And, lately, Amazon has been tempting me with discounts on books on my wish list. I end up arguing with myself over whether to actually buy the book -- sound like Gollum with his prescious in my head. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts