Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created another Amazon account with a different, but similar, e-mail account.  And managed to obliterate my KDP account.  It doesn't exit anymore.

I have to find the KDP phone # and call them ASAP.

·
Registered
604 Posts
The suspense is too much, how did you manage to kill the account, and how did you get it back???  What do we need to know to keep it from happening to us?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scl said:
The suspense is too much, how did you manage to kill the account, and how did you get it back??? What do we need to know to keep it from happening to us?
I don't know how Amazon tied my KDP publishing account to a Author Central Account I was trying to set up for Tom Gallier (I have one for TW Gallier). Maybe I was logged into KDP at the time or something.

Long story short: I never found the support number, but while Googling to find it, I came across the answer to my problem. My account never went away, but my PC and Amazon were getting confused, basically. I cleared out my browsing history and cookies, and logged right back into my account no problem. According to the answer in the internet, my cookies or something was messing me up. All I know is it worked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts