Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone receive the monthly kindle email?  I subscribed back in July, but have never received an issue.  I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing and receive a confirmation email, but never the newsletter.  It doesn't go into my spam folder and even customer support is confused.  Could someone let me know what the newsletter is even like?  Thanks,

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I subscribed in September and have never received a copy.

I did get the email giving me the 5% discount codes which were good in October (expired now). But that's about it in terms of Kindle communications.

L

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
I get a 'what's new on Kindle' or something like that every couple of weeks.

Ann

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ann,  this is probably what the rest of us haven't been getting - is it worth making a fuss over, or not valuable enough to waste a lot of time trying to get?  I almost think that I find out the same info just from staying current on the forums.

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
It's just a link of books that have recently been kindlized.  Mostly new releases.

Ann

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CTmom from the other forum just posted that she asked Amazon about it and they said that they haven't sent one out yet.  Guess that would explain why we don't get ours....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts