Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Amazon Kindle Delivers subscription is free? I want to be notified when new books are available......but I don't want to pay for it either  ???

·
Registered
126 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
Does anyone know if the Amazon Kindle Delivers subscription is free? I want to be notified when new books are available......but I don't want to pay for it either ???
I'm pretty sure it's free since it's marketing for them.

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
Yes it's free. . .but it's sporadic. . .not sure I've gotten one in a while.  You also can get Amazon's daily blog on Kindle free.  Amazon's Kindle Blog, which is slightly different, is not available as a Kindle download/push oddly enough.  And what you specifiy on the Amazon Daily blog on your Amazon page has no connection to the Amazon Daily Blog that comes to your Kindle.  Called the same thing, but not the same thing. 

Kinda weird actually. . .

Ann

·
Registered
795 Posts
It is free but only comes out a few times a month, and only features about a dozen titles which have all usually been on the 'movers and shakers' list for a long time any way. I've never actually seen anything very new on it, although it might be helpful for someone who doesn't use a computer and is unable to check Amazon's bestseller list.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
Amazon's Kindle Blog, which is slightly different, is not available as a Kindle download/push oddly enough.
Ann
I've done a search and not been able to find Amazon's Kindle Blog on Amazon, (I always have problems finding the community things ??? ) can yor point me the way please?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
They have moved them recently.  I had trouble also.  I found that if I clicked on a book to look at, and then scrolled down nearer the bottom of the page, there they were.  I'm sure someone else has a better way to find them. 

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
It's part of Amazon daily. . . .so I think if you look to customize that you'll find the Amazon Kindle blog and can get the RSS feed of that only. . . .

Ann

1 - 7 of 7 Posts