Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been asked before but I know if you order kindle downloads through the link on the Kindleboard, Kindleboard gets credit but what about non-related Kindle items.  Will the Kindleboard still get credit for the non-related items if they click on the amazon link through here e.g. dog treats for example?  Thanks

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
KCFoggin said:
Forgive me if this has been asked before but I know if you order kindle downloads through the link on the Kindleboard, Kindleboard gets credit but what about non-related Kindle items. Will the Kindleboard still get credit for the non-related items if they click on the amazon link through here e.g. dog treats for example? Thanks
Yes. If the affiliate code for Kindleboards is in the link, Harvey gets credit, no matter what the item is that is purchased. That's my understanding.

L

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Yes, as long as you get to Amazon through one of our affiliate links, the site gets a credit for anything you purchase while you're in that Amazon visit.

Most of the Amazon links in our posts are affiliate links, and of course the "Amazon" link in our top menu is an affiliate link.

Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay great!  Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Sorta along the same line, if I copy a link and send it to someone to order a book, will KB get the credit - she is not computer literate and I want us to get all the credit we can!

·
Registered
460 Posts
That's good to know, I'll be sure to use the links then. I buy quite a few other odds and ends off of Amazon anyway.

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Anju No. 469 said:
Sorta along the same line, if I copy a link and send it to someone to order a book, will KB get the credit - she is not computer literate and I want us to get all the credit we can!
Yes, as Jim indicated, if you copy the link and email it to someone, we will still get credit for any purchases they make after they follow that link.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah, I think there is a thread about that actually.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts