Kindle Forum banner

Amazon Local Deal: 40% off selected Kindle accessories

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  LDB 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Finally caved in and bought the PW cover with this deal. It will get delivered today.

I like reading the PW naked and just keeping it in the zip sleeve case. But it's a little awkward I not reading laying down with it resting on my chest.  For this price if figured I'd I back to a cover. Also bought out of the special offers so I can take advantage of the auto wake up without having I swipe the screen.

#8 ·
Sorry, Kimberly, if you click on the link in my original post, it says the deal is over?  Or did you already redeem it and are waiting to "spend" it?  Then you do have through the fifth.

Betsy

#9 ·
Yep, just waiting to spend it. :)  I don't need anything for myself.. I already have the fuchsia and purple PW covers and purple and black K5 covers... It just happened to work out that my niece mentioned last weekend that she wanted to get a new cover for her Fire. (And since I'd HATE to see a coupon go to waste...)

Thanks!!

Kimberly

#10 ·
I got this and then forgot about it so when I ordered my PW and case I didn't use it. The case I ordered was a very inexpensive easel style case, $12.99 I think, so it wouldn't have saved a whole lot. I've been debating ordering something else just to use it but don't know what I'd want. I may look at cases again. I really like my top opening easel case but would also like something really really light weight for when I don't need or want the easel feature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.